Welcome to Bridge
The Audit Committee
The audit committee will be chaired by a non-Executive director, and it will be attended by the Chief Financial Officer and will be formed for the purposes of monitoring and reviewing:
- Bridge’s financial position and making recommendations to the board on all financial matters, including assessing the integrity and effectiveness of accounting, financial compliance and other control systems; and
- The effective communication between internal Auditors, external Auditors, the Board, management and regulators.
The Risk and Compliance Committee
The risk and compliance function consists of a main risk and compliance committee and a number of subcommittees. The main risk and compliance committee consists of a combination of non-Executive and Executive directors overseeing the process of identifying and controlling the high risk areas in Bridge. The subcommittees consist of Executive management identifying potential risk areas which should be brought to the attention of the main risk and compliance committee.
The functions of the main risk and compliance committee are as follows:
- Reviewing and providing oversight of the adequacy and effectiveness of Bridge’s risk management control framework;
- Approving risk and capital management governance, standards and policies; and
- Approving and monitoring Bridge’s risk profile and risk tendency against risk appetite, for each risk type, under normal and potential stress conditions.
The functions of the subcommittees are as follows:
- Oversight of all risk types at company level which has been delegated by the main risk and compliance committee;
- Levels of risk appetite and tolerance;
- Risk governance standards for each risk type;
- Actions on the risk profile;
- Risk strategy and key risk controls across Bridge and its Subsidiaries;
- Capital planning and capital funding activities;
- Utilisation of risk appetite; and
- Usage and allocation of economical capital parameters for modelling, stress testing and scenario analysis.
The Finance Committee
The Finance Committee is chaired by the Chief Financial Officer, and attended by the Company Secretary, Executive, Non-Executive and Top Management members. They provide an oversight on all financial aspects for the company.
Their main functions include:
- Budget approval and management
- Financial riks management
- Expenditure management
- Setting financial goals for the company
The Communications Committee
The External Communications Committee will be attended by the Chief Executive Office, the Chief Growth Officer, representatives from Top management, Middle management and the Communication office.
This committee is responsible for making fair disclosure of information to shareholders to enable them to exercise their rights as shareholders in an informed manner. The committee ensures that the messages and themes communicated to shareholders are there to inform them of all major developments affecting the company’s state of affairs. All formal communication are reviewed and authorised by the committee and the committee ensures that related information is in line with the corporate strategy before dissemination.
The IT Committee
The Technology Committee consists of Executive and non-Executive members and exists to align the IT Development & Operational outcomes with business objectives.
Its main functions include:
- Create IT Strategy
- Tactical decision making (with regards to effectiveness, stability, technology)
- Identify tactical drivers
- Execute tasks and projects
- Feedback to business and Executive team
The Human Capital Committee
The Human Capital committee is chaired by the Human Capital Executive, and consists of Senior Managers and Middle Level Managers representing business.
The main functions include:
- Acting as the consultative forum for Human Capital policies and practices.
- Submit recommendations to the Executive team on matters affecting the human capital of Bridge.
- Monitoring the Bridge climate.
The Innovation Forum
The Innovation Forum is attended by Top and Middle Level Managers and exists to coordinate the innovation function and process within Bridge. Innovation enables Bridge to see the potential of accelerating revenue growth and enhancing the company’s capabilities.
Their main functions include:
- Creating a framework for innovative ideas;
- Encouraging and coordinating employee involvement in innovation;
- Administration of the Innovation process;
- Classification and Assessment of ideas submitted;
- Mentorship and coaching for creating business cases and presentations of selected ideas to the Executive committee;
- Area specific innovation drives within the company; and
- Promoting a culture of innovation within Bridge.
The Marketing Committee
The Marketing Committee is managed by Top Management members from different functions within Bridge. The Marketing committee exists to oversee all marketing activities at Bridge.
Their main functions are:
- To ensure that the marketing strategy and implementation is aligned with overall business strategy and objectives;
- To oversee all aspects of the corporate identity and its implementation throughout the organisation;
- To align marketing messages across all channels and platforms;
- To ensure new product and business development projects are market ready;
- To manage all marketing risks; and
- To oversee all marketing related projects.